1-port RS-232/422/485 Serial Device Server
- Supports RS-232/422/485 serial communication
- Supports baud rate up to 921.6 kbps
- Allows a max. of 5 hosts to access one serial port
- Allows a max. of 16 hosts to be accessed as TCP client mode
- Provides COM port redirection (Virtual COM), TCP and UDP operation modes
- Provides 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet port
- Supports auto re-connection function
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- Supports remote update firmware
The ADAM-4571L provides a robust and cost effective way to network-enable equipment in an industrial automation environment. It also brings the advantages of remote management and data accessibility to RS-232 devices. The transmission speed of the ADAM-4571L is up to 921.6 Kbps, meeting the demands for high-speed data exchanges. By encapsulating serial data and transporting it over Ethernet, the ADAM-4571L allows virtual serial links over TCP/IP networks. After Advantech Serial Device Server Configuration Utility installation, standard serial operation calls are transparently redirected to the serial device server, guaranteeing compatibility with legacy serial devices and enabling backward compatibility with existing software.
The ADAM-4571L comes with a Windows configuration utility. The configuration tool can auto-detect all serial device servers on the local network, and let you adjust all settings. The configuration utility merges the port mapping function to helps you to setup Virtual COM ports for Windows 2000/XP/Vista(x86) platform. This helps you configure all ports to meet your needs.
|Dimensions||236 × 160 × 55 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.