1-port Modbus Gateway
- Supports 10/100 Mbps communication speeds
- Allows up to 8 clients to access field data simultaneously
- Supports popular HMI software with Modbus/TCP driver or OPC server
- Provides auto-searching device ID Windows utility
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- Easy mounting on DIN-rail or panel
- Surge protection for RS-485 and power line
- Supports Modbus/ASCII, RTU Protocol to control devices
ADAM-4572 serves as an interface between Modbus serial devices and computer hosts running Modbus/TCP on an Ethernet network. Fully compliant with Modbus/TCP, it is idealfor those who looking for an easy way to connect their existing devices or controllers running Modbus serial protocols (Modbus/ASCII or Modbus/RTU) to Ethernet networks. Itworks like a bridge between Modbus serial devices and controllers over TCP/IP Ethernet networks. Benefits are also abundant for customers who want to expand their Ethernet-basedModbus (Modbus/TCP) applications.Networks have become increasingly vital for industrial automation applications, but many control devices today do not have a network port and can only communicate with a dedicatedlocal PC or control panel. Advantech’s revolutionary network-enabling technology is now allowing control devices with serial ports to connect to the Ethernet and share networksquickly and cost-effectively. The ADAM-4572 Modbus to Ethernet Data Gateway allows users to integrate new and existing Modbus/RTU and Modbus/ASCII serial devices to newerTCP/IP network-based devices. Manufacturers, system integrators, and end users can now use the ADAM-4572 to create networked applications to remotely manage and access datafrom control devices no matter where they are.
|Dimensions||236 × 160 × 55 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.