8-ch Analog Input Module
- Accuracy: ±0.1% or better
- Effective resolution: 16-bit
- Input range: ±150 mV, ±500 mV, ±1 V, ±5 V, ±10 V; ±20 mA
- Sampling rate: 10 samples/sec. (total)
- Isolation voltage: 3000 VDC
- Fault and overvoltage protection: withstands overvoltage up to ±35 V
- lnput type: mV, V, mA
- Channels: 8 differential
The ADAM-5017 is a 16-bit, 8-channel analog differential input module that provides programmable input ranges on all channels. It accepts millivolt inputs (±150mV, ±500mV), voltage inputs (±1V, ±5V and ±10V) and current input (±20 mA, requires 125 ohms resistor). The module provides data to the host computer in engineering units (mV, V or mA). This module is an extremely cost-effective solution for industrial measurement and monitoring applications.
|Dimensions||150 × 85 × 51 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.