4FE+1FE SC Single-mode Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Flexible mounting
- Provides 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connector and 1 x 100 Mbps multi/single-mode fiber port with SC connector
- Supports full/half duplex flow control
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Embedded with a switch controller, supports auto-negotiation
- Embedded with the memory buffer, supports store-and-forward transmission
- Support +10 ~ 30 VDC voltage and provides surge protection 3000 VDC for power line
- Provides flexible mountings: DIN-rail, panel, piggyback
- Supports operating temperature: -10 ~ 65°C
ADAM-6521S is an industrial-grade Ethernet switch and single-mode fiber converter. It is designed to help extend an Ethernet network up to 15 km through areas with electrical noise interference. ADAM-6521 has one fiber optic and four RJ-45 ports. With single-mode fiber transmission, you can prevent noise interference and achieve transmission distances up to 15 km. Thus, ADAM-6521S is especially suitable for industrial environments with long-distance Ethernet networking needs, e.g. warehouses, transportation, environmental monitoring, and many more.
|Dimensions||150 × 85 × 51 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.