10.4"/12.1" Rugged x86-Based Vehicle Mount Terminal
- Intel® Core™ i5-1145GRE quad-core / Celeron® 6305E dual-core processor
- 10.4″/12.1″ color TFT XGA display with 3/12 control buttons
- Resistive/ PCT touchscreen with optical bonding technology
- Full IP66-rated design
- Shock and vibration resistance with 5M3 and MIL-STD-810F
- IK08-certified touchscreen for impact tolerance and abrasion resistance
- Wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 50 °C/-22 ~ 122 °F) to withstand extreme environments
- AddOn Module for extended I/O ports
- Supports Wi-Fi 6, 4G/LTE, GPS, and BT 5.3
TREK-773 is a next-generation, all-in-one 7″ mobile data terminal. Equipped with an Intel® Atom™ E3827 SOC, TREK-773 offers high-performance computing with wired connections such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765), and J1708 (J1587). The integrated LTE (backwards compatible with CDMA/HSDPA), GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth communication interfaces ensure connectivity and real-time data transmissions. Aimed at the automotive market, TREK-773 is compatible with 12/24 V vehicle power and compliant with ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113, ensuring system operation during engine starts. Moreover, the system’s ruggedized chassis, wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 60 °C/ -22 ~ 140 °F), and shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration tolerance support operation in harsh industrial environments.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.