16GE+4G SFP Managed Ethernet Switch, -40~75℃
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports + 4 SFP ports
- SFP socket for Easy and Flexible Fiber Expansion
- Redundancy: X-Ring Pro (ultra high-speed recovery time < 20 ms), RSTP/STP (802.1w/1D)
- IXM function enables fast deployment
- Security: 802.1x (Port-Based, MD5/TLS/TTLS/PEAP Encryption), RADIUS
- NEMA TS2 for Traffic Control
- EN50121-4 approval for Railway trackside deployment
- Dual 12~48 VDC power input and 1 relay output
EKI-7720G-4F/4FI supports 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. It can provide users abundant ports to connect many devices. Besides, it is embedded with Advan-tech IXM function, this can benefit users for fast deployment and can dramatically save engineers time and costs. The EKI-7720G series also supports NMS to help IT managers with networking maintenance and failure prevention. Finally, the EKI-7720G series is equipped with X-Ring Pro which can achieve ultra high speed recovery time of less than 20 ms to ensure network stability. The switch also features a wide -40° to 75°C operating temperature(EKI-7720G-4FI).
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.