10" In-Vehicle Smart Display
- Vehicle-grade 10″ (4:3) XGA TFT LCD with rugged resistive type touchscreen
- Five user-programmable function keys
- Two 2-watt speakers
- Built-in light sensor for automatic dimming
- Easily installed and paired with TREK computing box via a single-cable connection
- Extended I/O ports (USB 2.0 Type A, power button and reset button) for easyTREK computing box maintenance
- Wide working temperature range (-30° C ~ 70° C)
- Optional monitor hood supports operation in direct sunlight for demandingenvironments
TREK-773 is a next-generation, all-in-one 7″ mobile data terminal. Equipped with an Intel® Atom™ E3827 SOC, TREK-773 offers high-performance computing with wired connections such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765), and J1708 (J1587). The integrated LTE (backwards compatible with CDMA/HSDPA), GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth communication interfaces ensure connectivity and real-time data transmissions. Aimed at the automotive market, TREK-773 is compatible with 12/24 V vehicle power and compliant with ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113, ensuring system operation during engine starts. Moreover, the system’s ruggedized chassis, wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 60 °C/ -22 ~ 140 °F), and shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration tolerance support operation in harsh industrial environments.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.