Compact In-vehicle Computing Box for Fleet Management
- Equipped with DeviceOn/iService software for remote device management
- Can be paired with TREK-303/306 in-vehicle smart display via a single-cable connection
- Supports real-time rear view monitoring
- Dual independent display/audio output for both driver and passenger for IVI and digital signage application
- Vehicle diagnostic interface with configurable protocols support: CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587)
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN (with dual SIM cards) modules
- Wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 70 °C/-22 ~ 158 °F)
- MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 certified for shock and vibration tolerance Introduction
TREK-773 is a next-generation, all-in-one 7″ mobile data terminal. Equipped with an Intel® Atom™ E3827 SOC, TREK-773 offers high-performance computing with wired connections such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765), and J1708 (J1587). The integrated LTE (backwards compatible with CDMA/HSDPA), GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth communication interfaces ensure connectivity and real-time data transmissions. Aimed at the automotive market, TREK-773 is compatible with 12/24 V vehicle power and compliant with ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113, ensuring system operation during engine starts. Moreover, the system’s ruggedized chassis, wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 60 °C/ -22 ~ 140 °F), and shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration tolerance support operation in harsh industrial environments.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.