Pocket-Size Edge IoT Gateway with Intel® Celeron®N6210/Pentium® N6415
- Intel® Celeron® Dual core N6210/ Pentium® Quad core N6415 processor with 4GB/8GB DDR4 onboard memory
- Pocket-size, robust, fanless and cable-free system with high stability
- Optional second stack for increasing functionality including POE, COM, wireless connectivity or iDoor expansion
- Support Win10, Ubuntu Classic and Ubuntu Core 20
- Microsoft Azure IoT Edge and Amazon AWS IoT Greengrass certified
Advantech’s UNO-2000 series of Embedded Automation Computers are Fanless with highly ruggedized with an embedded operating system (Linux-Embedded). It also includes iDoor technology which supports automation feature extensions such as industry fieldbus communication, Digital I/O, including Palm, Small, and Regular-size Form-Factors with indicated market segments in terms of entry, value and performance product positioning. Both entry and value Embedded Automation Computers feature specific functions and they are suitable for data gateway, concentrator and data server applications. The performance model can shorten your development time and offer multiple networking interfaces to fulfill a diverse range of requirements.
|Dimensions||100 × 70 × 30 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.