- Allows users to manage multiple HMI applications in one project
- Allows users to switch multi-language UI dynamically, with Unicode and multilingual screen text supported
- Provides password protection of designs, macros and upload/download operations
- Running various applications on Open Platform with different O.S. – RTOS/WinCE and Windows O.S.
- Link and control automation controller directly from platform
- Provides index registers for modifying device addresses at runtime
- Collects data from many devices with various methods
- Supports various data acquisition and trend presentation
- Operation log helps the review and investigation of important events
- Flexible runtime download through serial / Ethernet and memory cards.
- Allows to use the USB Memory Sticker for the trouble-free update of the application
- Supports over 350 industrial communication protocols such as SIMATIC S7-1200, BACNet MSTP/BACNet IP etc. and the driver list is growing
WebAccess/HMI Designer is powerful yet intuitive software to create total solutions for Human Machine Interface products. WebAccess/HMI Designer is proven in many application fields and is an easy integrated development tool. The features include solution-oriented screen objects, high-end vector graphics, Windows fonts for multi-language applications, a recipe, an alarms, a data logger and operation logging. WebAccess/HMI Designer also provides online/offline simulation and other utility programs such as Data Transfer Helper (DTH), recipe editor and text editor.
WebAccess/HMI Runtime, a part of WebAccess/HMI, guarantees reliability and performance of Open Platform because of the minimum system overhead, high communication data rates, sub-second screen switching, and 24/7 operation. Our fast response software team adds new functions, communication drivers and solutions to the software all the time to meet dynamic needs.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.