Hardened LoRaWAN 8-Channel Gateway AS 923 MHz - Support 100 nodes
- LoRaWAN protocol for closed and public system application
- Redundancy-enhanced functions for continuous data transmission
- Enhanced memory for hosting custom software applications
- Low power consumption for solar and battery power applications
- Ethernet and I/O for connecting a wide array of field assets
- DIN rail and wall mounting design
- Long-range wide area IoT gateway
- RED compliance
The WISE-6610 is a high-performance LoRaWAN gateway that offers reliable connectivity for industrial environments. It supports the LoRaWAN protocol for building LoRaWAN private and public networks, as well as various protocols including MQTT. The hardware and software flexibility of the WISE-6610 provides rich features for edge intelligence systems, and its support for VPN tunneling with various protocols ensures safe communications. The WISE-6610 also provides a network server that can phase the LoRaWAN data in our device. The WISE-6610 provides the redundancy-enhanced functions to prevent connection loss.
|Dimensions||150 × 37,5 × 83 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.