Advantech ADAM-6051 accomplishes the integration of automation and enterprise systems easily through internet technology, so that users can avoid changing the entire architecture of the control system and even remotely monitor the device status more flexibly. ADAM-6000 modules are empowered by peer-to-peer (P2P) and Graphic Condition Logic (GCL), and can perform as standalone products for measurement, control and automation. Instead of having additional controllers or programming, system configurations can be done in an extremely short time with the easy-to-use and intuitive graphic utility.
ADAM-605112DI/2Counter/2DO IoT Modbus/SNMP/MQTT Ethernet
- 12ch digital input/2ch counter/2ch digital output(pulse output)
- Protocols:MQTT(TLS),SNMP,Modbus TCP,RESTful,ASCII
- GCL to perform basic logic control rules
- Peer-to-Peer function to map I/O status
- Cloud access: Data update to Azure
- Built-in web server
- Watchdog timer to recover the system
You must be <a href="https://eforel.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.