Advantech AIM-37 is an industrial-grade mobile tablet / point-of-sale (mPOS) system with a built-in barcode scanner and HD Corning Gorilla Glass display offering a mean time between failures (MTBF) of up to 12,000 hours. The system design is surprisingly thin (17 mm) and lightweight (800 g) to ensure maximum portability. AIM-37 features an IP54-rated front panel for protection from water and dust, as well as a directly bonded touchscreen with water tolerance and palm rejection for enhanced operation. Additionally, AIM-37 can be integrated with various peripherals and flexible installation mounts to support diverse applications.
AIM-3710" Multi-Functional Industrial-grade tablet
- Industrial-Grade Gorilla® Glass 3 Panel with Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint LCD display supportsMTBF up to 12,000 hours
- IP54-Rated with water tolerance enhances operation
- Supports glove and stylus with palm detection to expand usability
- Bulit-in NFC Reader/MSR / IC card reader/ 2D barcode scanner (Optional)
- Battery supports up to 8 hours operation
- Supports Android 6.0 & Windows 10 IoT system operation