The Advantech EKI-1224 Modbus gateways are bi-directional gateways for integrating new and existing Modbus/RTU and Modbus/ASCII serial devices to newer TCP/IP networked-based devices. The EKI-1221/1222/1224 feature two independent Ethernet ports and MAC addresses to provide a redundant networking mechanism to guarantee Ethernet networking reliability. They provide a simple and cost-effective way to bring the advantage of remote management and data accessibility to thousand of devices that can not connect to a network. The Advantech EKI-1224 provide a feature that can allow users to select master or slave operation mode for each serial port. They not only allow an Ethernet master to control serial slaves, but also allow serial masters to control Ethernet slaves.
EKI-1224Industrial 4-port Modbus Gateway
- Supports surge protection for D.C. power ports with line to line 2 KV, and line to earth 4 KV; for signal ports with 4 KV.
- Provides 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports for LAN redundancy
- Integration of Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII networks
- Supports up to 921.6 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- support up to 16 connections on each serial port under Modbus Master mode and 32 sessions under Modbus Slave mode.
- Mounts on DIN-rail, wall or panel
- Software selectable RS-232/422/485 communication
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
You must be <a href="https://eforel.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.