Advantech EKI-1521 feature two independent Ethernet ports and MAC addresses to provide a redundant network mechanism to guarantee Ethernet network reliability. EKI-1521, EKI-1522 and EKI-1524 are serial device servers that connect RS-232/422/485 serial devices, such as PLC, meters, sensors, and barcode reader to an IP-based Ethernet LAN. They allow nearly any device with serial ports to connect and share an Ethernet network. EKI-1521, EKI-1522 and EKI-1524 provide various operations: COM port redirection (Virtual COMport), TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP mode. With COM port redirection mode, standard serial operation calls are transparently redirected to the Advantech EKI-1521, guaranteeing compatibility with legacy serial devices and enabling backward compatibility with existing software. With TCP server, TCP client, and UDP modes, EKI- 1521, EKI-1522 and EKI-1524 ensure the compatibility of network software that uses a standard network API. Moreover, you can make serial devices communicate with other devices peer-to-peer, without any intermediate host PCs and software programming.
EKI-15211-port RS-232/422/485 Serial Device Server
- Provides 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports for LAN redundancy
- Provides COM port redirection (Virtual COM), TCP and UDP operation modes
- Supports up to 921.6 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- Allows a max. of 5 hosts to access one serial port
- Allows a max. of 16 hosts to be accessed as TCP client mode
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Provides rich configuration methods including Windows utility, Telnet console, and Web Browser
- Supports 32-bit/64-bit Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Windows Server2003/2008/2012/2016, and Linux
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- Supports line to line 2 KV, line to ground 4 KV surge protection
You must be <a href="https://eforel.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.