The Advantech EKI-1528 are industrial-grade network-based serial device servers for connecting up to 8 or 16 serial RS-232/422/485 devices, such as CNCs, PLCs, scales and scanners, directly to a TCP/IP network. The EKI-1528 and EKI-1526 feature two independent Ethernet ports and MAC addresses to provide a redundant network mechanism to guarantee Ethernet network reliability. The EKI-1528 and EKI-1526 provide a simple and cost-effective way to bring the advantages of remote management and data accessibility to thousand of devices that can’t connect to an Ethernet network. The Advantech EKI-1528 and EKI-1526 offer multiple ways to configure through Windows utility, Web Browser, serial console or Telnet console, these methods make it easy manage many EKI-1528 and EKI-1526 or serial devices on your network.
EKI-15288-port RS-232/422/485 Serial Device Server
- Supports up to 976.5 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- Provides 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for LAN redundancy
- Provides COM port redirection (Virtual COM), TCP and UDP operation modes
- Provides rich configuration methods: Windows utility, Telnet console, Web Browser, and serial console
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- 8-port RS-232/422/485 serial communication
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
- Built-in buzzer for easy location
- Standard 1U rackmount size
- Rear wiring
You must be <a href="https://eforel.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.