The USB-4700 series consists of true plug & play data acquisition devices. No more opening up your computer chassis to install boards-just plug in the module, then get the data. It’s easy and efficient. Advantech USB-4751L is a 48/24-bit digital I/O module for the USB bus. Its 48/24 bits are divided into six/three 8-bit I/O ports and users can configure each port as input or output via software. USB-4751/USB-4751L also provides one event counter and three 16-bit timers, which can be cascaded to become a 32-bit timer.
USB-4751L24-ch Digital I/O USB Module
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- 24 TTL digital I/O lines
- Emulates mode 0 of 8255 PPI
- Buffered circuits for higher driving capacity than 8255
- Interrupt handling capability
- Timer/Counter interrupt capability
- Supports both dry and wet contact
- 50-pin Opto-22 compatible box header
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- One lockable USB cable for secure connection included
You must be <a href="https://eforel.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.