The Advantech USB-4761 is a relay actuator and isolated digital input module for USB bus. It provides 8 optically-isolated digital inputs with isolation protection of 2,500 VDC for collecting digital inputs in noisy environments and 8 relay actuators for serving as on/off control devices or small power switches. For easy monitoring, each relay is equipped with one red LED to show its on/off status. The Advantech USB-4761 eight optically-isolated digital input channels are ideal for digital input in noisy environments or with floating potentials. Rugged Protection The USB-4761 digital input channels feature a rugged isolation protection for industrial, lab and machinery automation applications. It durably withstands voltage up to 2,500 VDC, protecting your host system from any incidental harms. If connected to an external input source with surge-protection, the USB-4761 can offer up to a maximum of 2,000 VDC ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) protection
USB-47618-ch Relay and 8-ch Isolated Digital Input USB Module
- Compatible with 1.1/2.0
- 8 relay output channels and 8 isolated digital input channels
- LED indicators to show activated relays
- 8 Form C type relay output channels
- High-voltage isolation on input channels (2,500 VDC)
- High ESD protection (2,000 VDC)
- Wide input range (5 ~ 30 VDC)
- Interrupt handling capability
- Detachable screw terminal on modules
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- One lockable USB cable for secure connection included
You must be <a href="https://eforel.com/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.