4FE+1FE ST Multi-mode Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, -40~75℃
- Provides 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ45 connector
- Provides 1 x 100 Mbps Multi-mode ST type fiber optic port
- Supports full/half duplex flow control
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Provides redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail and wall mount
EKI-7720G-4F/4FI supports 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. It can provide users abundant ports to connect many devices. Besides, it is embedded with Advan-tech IXM function, this can benefit users for fast deployment and can dramatically save engineers time and costs. The EKI-7720G series also supports NMS to help IT managers with networking maintenance and failure prevention. Finally, the EKI-7720G series is equipped with X-Ring Pro which can achieve ultra high speed recovery time of less than 20 ms to ensure network stability. The switch also features a wide -40° to 75°C operating temperature(EKI-7720G-4FI).
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.