16GE+4SFP Port Gigabit Unmanaged Industrial Switch
- 16 x Gigabit Ethernet ports + 4 x SFP ports
- SFP socket for easy and flexible fiber expansion
- NEMA TS2 for traffic control
- EN50121-4 approval for railway trackside deployment
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 ~ 75°C (EKI-2720G-4FI)
- Dual 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and 1 x relay output
EKI-7720G-4F/4FI supports 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. It can provide users abundant ports to connect many devices. Besides, it is embedded with Advan-tech IXM function, this can benefit users for fast deployment and can dramatically save engineers time and costs. The EKI-7720G series also supports NMS to help IT managers with networking maintenance and failure prevention. Finally, the EKI-7720G series is equipped with X-Ring Pro which can achieve ultra high speed recovery time of less than 20 ms to ensure network stability. The switch also features a wide -40° to 75°C operating temperature(EKI-7720G-4FI).
|Dimensions||245 × 222 × 107 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.