5GE Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
- Provides 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation
- Supports jumbo frame transmission up to 9kbytes
- Provides Slim size, DIN-rail with IP30 metal mechanism
- Supports Redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and P-Fail Relay
EKI-7720G-4F/4FI supports 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. It can provide users abundant ports to connect many devices. Besides, it is embedded with Advan-tech IXM function, this can benefit users for fast deployment and can dramatically save engineers time and costs. The EKI-7720G series also supports NMS to help IT managers with networking maintenance and failure prevention. Finally, the EKI-7720G series is equipped with X-Ring Pro which can achieve ultra high speed recovery time of less than 20 ms to ensure network stability. The switch also features a wide -40° to 75°C operating temperature(EKI-7720G-4FI).
|Dimensions||216 × 165 × 68 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.