Small-Size Integrated DIN-Rail IPC with Intel Atom E3940
- Intel® Atom® E3940 processor (1.6 GHz) with 8GB DDR3L memory
- Modular design for optional 1 x iDoor extension
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 ~ 70 °C/ -40 ~ 158 °F)
- Port isolation for 8 x DI, 8 x DO, 2 x COM
- Microsoft Azure IoT Edge and Amazon AWS IoT Greengrass certified
The high-performance fanless control cabinet PC UNO-3283G/ 3285G equipped with a Intel 6th Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 processor and QM170 PCH chipset, rich I/O including 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x GigaLAN, 2 x RS-232/422/485, and 2 x RS-232 (pin header) ports, as well as DVI-I and HDMI display interfaces, UNO-3283G/ 3285G is designed to deliver high-performance computing and maximum flexibility for industrial automation applications. The provision of two hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays and up to 5 expansion slots (2 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCI) supports the integration of modular peripherals and ensures flexible installation in diverse cabinet configurations. In addition to an exchangeable RTC battery that can be accessed via the removable top cover for convenient maintenance, the system features dual power inputs that ensure a stable power supply.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.