Small Size DIN-rail IPC with Intel Atom E3845
- Intel® Atom E3845 1.91GHz processor with 4GB DDR3L Memory
- 3 x GbE, 3 x USB, 2 x COM, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, Audio, iDoor, mSATA, 2 x mPCIe, 1 x SATA, 4 x DI, 4 x DO, 1 x Power Terminal
- Compact with Fanless Design
- Dual Power Input for avoiding Power Down Time
- Exchangeable RTC Battery with easy Access on the Top
- Digital I/O with Isolation Protection for Sensing and controlling
- Diverse system IO and Supports Fieldbus Protocol by iDoor Technology as a Protocol Gateway
- Supports MRAM by iDoor Technology
- LAN Redundancy (Teaming)
The high-performance fanless control cabinet PC UNO-3283G/ 3285G equipped with a Intel 6th Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 processor and QM170 PCH chipset, rich I/O including 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x GigaLAN, 2 x RS-232/422/485, and 2 x RS-232 (pin header) ports, as well as DVI-I and HDMI display interfaces, UNO-3283G/ 3285G is designed to deliver high-performance computing and maximum flexibility for industrial automation applications. The provision of two hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays and up to 5 expansion slots (2 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCI) supports the integration of modular peripherals and ensures flexible installation in diverse cabinet configurations. In addition to an exchangeable RTC battery that can be accessed via the removable top cover for convenient maintenance, the system features dual power inputs that ensure a stable power supply.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.