Industrial 1-port Modbus Gateway
- Provides 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports for LAN redundancy
- Integration of Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII networks
- Supports up to 921.6 kbps, and any baud rate setting
- support up to 16 connections on each serial port under Modbus client mode and 32 sessions under Modbus server mode.
- Software selectable RS-232/422/485 communication
- Mounts on DIN-rail and Wall mount
- Supports surge protection for D.C. power ports with line to line 2 KV, and line to earth 4 KV; for signal ports with 4 KV.
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
Add to cart
The EKI-1200 series are bi-directional gateways for integrating new and existing Modbus/RTU and Modbus/ASCII serial devices to newer TCP/IP networked-based devices. The EKI-1221 feature two independent Ethernet ports and MAC addresses to provide a redundant networking mechanism.
|Dimensions||200 × 64 × 200 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.