Front Collision Avoidance ADAS Module
- Active safety solution with AI image recognition
- High detection accuracy even in adverse weather conditions and night lighting
- Integrated image recognition algorithms: forward collision warning (FCW), lane departure warning (LDW), headway monitoring, pedestrian detection
- Virtual bumper and stop and go reminder functions
- Real-time monitoring and analysis for increased driving safety
TREK-773 is a next-generation, all-in-one 7″ mobile data terminal. Equipped with an Intel® Atom™ E3827 SOC, TREK-773 offers high-performance computing with wired connections such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765), and J1708 (J1587). The integrated LTE (backwards compatible with CDMA/HSDPA), GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth communication interfaces ensure connectivity and real-time data transmissions. Aimed at the automotive market, TREK-773 is compatible with 12/24 V vehicle power and compliant with ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113, ensuring system operation during engine starts. Moreover, the system’s ruggedized chassis, wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 60 °C/ -22 ~ 140 °F), and shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration tolerance support operation in harsh industrial environments.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.