7" All-in-One Ultra Rugged Mobile Data Terminal
- Intel Atom E3827 SOC with support for WES8, WES7, Win10, and Ubuntu operating systems
- 7″ WVGA wide-angle LCD resistive touchscreen
- Vehicle diagnostics interface with CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587) protocols
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth, LTE WWAN modules and optional NFC
- Intelligent vehicle power management system supports ignition on/off/delay functions, wake-up event control, and system health monitoring and diagnostics
- Wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 60 °C/-22 ~ 140 °F)
- Supports 12/24 V vehicle power (ISO 7637-2)
- MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 certified for shock and vibration tolerance
TREK-773 is a next-generation, all-in-one 7″ mobile data terminal. Equipped with an Intel® Atom™ E3827 SOC, TREK-773 offers high-performance computing with wired connections such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765), and J1708 (J1587). The integrated LTE (backwards compatible with CDMA/HSDPA), GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth communication interfaces ensure connectivity and real-time data transmissions. Aimed at the automotive market, TREK-773 is compatible with 12/24 V vehicle power and compliant with ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113, ensuring system operation during engine starts. Moreover, the system’s ruggedized chassis, wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 60 °C/ -22 ~ 140 °F), and shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration tolerance support operation in harsh industrial environments.
|Dimensions||315 × 250 × 155 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.