Small-Size DIN-rail IPC with Intel Celeron J1900
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 2.0GHz processor with 4GB DDR3L Memory
- Robust design for industrial control and harsh environment
- Isolated protection of COM and digital Input/output
- Compact fanless design
- Wide power input range and operating temperature
- Chassis grounding protection
- Flexibility of expanding functionality for various application
- Support diverse industrial fieldbus, IO & peripheral iDoor modules
- Dedicated TPM2.0 microcontroller designed for hardware security
The high-performance fanless control cabinet PC UNO-3283G/ 3285G equipped with a Intel 6th Gen Core i7/ i5/ i3 processor and QM170 PCH chipset, rich I/O including 6 x USB 3.0, 2 x GigaLAN, 2 x RS-232/422/485, and 2 x RS-232 (pin header) ports, as well as DVI-I and HDMI display interfaces, UNO-3283G/ 3285G is designed to deliver high-performance computing and maximum flexibility for industrial automation applications. The provision of two hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays and up to 5 expansion slots (2 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCI) supports the integration of modular peripherals and ensures flexible installation in diverse cabinet configurations. In addition to an exchangeable RTC battery that can be accessed via the removable top cover for convenient maintenance, the system features dual power inputs that ensure a stable power supply.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.