Pocket-Size Edge IoT Gateway with Intel Atom E3815/E3825
- Intel® Atom™ E3815/E3825 processor with 4GB DDR3L onboard memory
- 2 x GbE, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x HDMI, Option 2 x RS-232/422/485 or 3 x USB2.0
- Compact Fanless Design and Rubber Stopper Design with internal reserved screws for 2nd layer assembly
- Diverse system I/O and Isolated Digital I/O by iDoor Technology
- Supports Fieldbus Protocol by iDoor Technology
- 3G/GPS/GPRS/Wi-Fi communication by iDoor technology
- Supports 30+ iDoor combination with four main categories of smart factory applications
- 32GB eMMC storage onboard
- RED Compliance for LTE solution
Advantech’s UNO-2000 series of Embedded Automation Computers are Fanless with highly ruggedized with an embedded operating system (Linux-Embedded). It also includes iDoor technology which supports automation feature extensions such as industry fieldbus communication, Digital I/O, including Palm, Small, and Regular-size Form-Factors with indicated market segments in terms of entry, value and performance product positioning. Both entry and value Embedded Automation Computers feature specific functions and they are suitable for data gateway, concentrator and data server applications. The performance model can shorten your development time and offer multiple networking interfaces to fulfill a diverse range of requirements.
|Dimensions||170 × 135 × 95 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.