10.1" Industrial-Grade Tablet with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 Processor, Android 10
- Qualcomm SDA660/SDM660 with Android 10
- 10″ WUXGA full HD display with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass and multi-touch PCAP control supports glove mode
- Integrated barcode scanner supports data collection
- Fast roaming and dual band WLAN , BT 5.0, NFC, 3G/ 4G LTE connectivity for seamless communications
- Optional extension include 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM module, UHF RFID module
AIM-65 is an industrial-grade tablet with a swappable battery that supports up to 8 hours of operation to facilitate diverse vertical applications. Equipped with IP65-rated protection from water and dust ingress, AIM-65 is suitable for indoor and outdoor installation. In addition to Wi-Fi/LTE capabilities that enable mobile computing, AIM-65 can be integrated
with additional optional peripherals including a 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM, UHF RFID, and MSR modules. This makes AIM-65 ideal for a wide range of operations in the manufacturing, warehouse, retail, and field service industries.
Moreover, AIM-65 is equipped with Advantech’s DeviceOn/iService software, which is a next-generation unified device management solution based on the WISE-DeviceOn platform. With support for batch operations and multi-device control, DeviceOn/iService enables easy device configuration and deployment for convenient remote device management
|Dimensions||150 × 85 × 51 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.