10" Industrial-Grade Tablet with 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7/Celeron® Processor
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7/Celeron® processor with integrated Intel® Turbo Boost technology
- 10.1″ high-brightness WXGA LED display with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 panel
- Multi-touch PCAP touchscreen with support for gloved operation
- Rugged design with MIL-STD-810G certification, IP65 rating, and 4-ft. drop tolerance
- 4G LTE, WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS modules with BeiDou/GLONASS support
- Built-in front and rear cameras, 1D/2D barcode scanner, and NFC RFID reader
- Hot-swappable battery supports up to 11 hours operation (The estimated battery life is based on MobileMark® 2014 benchmark. Actual battery performance will vary according to system settings and configuration.)
- Microsoft® Windows 10 OS
- Optional peripherals include vehicle docking station, desk docking station, and multiple extension modules
AIM-65 is an industrial-grade tablet with a swappable battery that supports up to 8 hours of operation to facilitate diverse vertical applications. Equipped with IP65-rated protection from water and dust ingress, AIM-65 is suitable for indoor and outdoor installation. In addition to Wi-Fi/LTE capabilities that enable mobile computing, AIM-65 can be integrated
with additional optional peripherals including a 1D/2D barcode scanner, LAN+COM, UHF RFID, and MSR modules. This makes AIM-65 ideal for a wide range of operations in the manufacturing, warehouse, retail, and field service industries.
Moreover, AIM-65 is equipped with Advantech’s DeviceOn/iService software, which is a next-generation unified device management solution based on the WISE-DeviceOn platform. With support for batch operations and multi-device control, DeviceOn/iService enables easy device configuration and deployment for convenient remote device management
|Dimensions||440 × 310 × 73 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.